Mayari Soft Birki Vegan Thyme
The Mayari from BIRKENSTOCK - an elegantly comfortable sandal with adjustable, crisscrossing straps that form a single loop around the toe. Classic support and adjustability, designed beautifully. Vegan materials and includes an upper made from Birkibuc, a skin friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birkibuc
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop; vegan; tonal outsole
- “Made in Germany”
Prolong the life of your Birkenstocks by following their recommended care instructions:
- Trying on a new pair: Follow the size guide to ensure you’re wearing the correct size.
- Breaking in a new pair: Allow your feet to adjust to your new shoes by limiting wear to just a few hours the first five to six times.
- Air footbeds regularly: Airing the footbeds prevents the build-up of odours caused by excess moisture.
- Don’t immerse cork models in water: Water can damage cork-based sandals/shoes and dissolve the glue/sealant.
- Avoid extreme heat: Heat exposure can damage Birkenstocks. Avoid leaving them in the car or direct sunlight, and keep away from radiators and fireplaces.
- Repair your shoes: Over time, Birkenstock footwear may require repair due to general wear.
$10 Flat Rate Shipping up to $200.
FREE Shipping when you spend $200 or more.
We have 30 day policy on all returns.
We will offer you a full refund, exchange or store credit within the first 7 days of receiving your purchase.
After this period, only an exchange or store credit will be offered within the 30 day period.
Returned items must be received in new, unused and re-sellable condition, with proof of purchase receipt and all packaging / swing tags still intact. Returned items which are not in this condition will unfortunately not be accepted.
Return shipping costs are at the buyers expense.
No returns, exchanges or store credit on underwear, hosiery, socks or sale items.
Items bought during sale periods will be offered exchange or store credit.
HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT FIT AND ADJUST STRAPS CORRECTLY
There should be a space of approx. 10 mm between the toes and the footbed edge.
There should be a space of approx. 5 mm between the heel and the footbed edge.
Adjust the lower strap so that there is space of approx. 5 mm between the strap and the arch of the foot.
There should be space of approx. 10 mm between the upper strap and the arch of the foot.